Dienstag, 22. September 2009

Angela Merkel Yeaahh!



I hope my German readers wont hate me too much for jumping on the bandwagon like this. I woke up this morning and had this image in my head, and just had to draw it. This is one of the rare times the image in my head looks exactly like the outcome. So I am proud of this caricature, even though it features an extremely overused joke.

The "joke" in this picture is hard to understand if you are not German. it is a combination of this election poster:


and a photo that was a huge hype in the German internet last week:

The poster says: "the chancellor is coming" and someone scribbled: "and everybody's like: 'Yeah!!!'" on it. I cannot explain to you, what is so funny about that, but I thought it was hilarious - so did almost everybody else, there has already been a flashmob and a song with it.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Höhö. Von Flashmobs kann ma halten, was man will, aber diese Karikatur ist spitzenmäßig gelungen!

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails