Freitag, 19. März 2010

Donna Karan Fall 2010 rtw


I've moved a little bit out of my comfort zone with this interpretation of a lovely dress from Donna Karan's latest fall collection. Normally I really like the clean look of all-vector-work, I like that the lines and shapes are totally under control and I can push them around until I think I cant get them any more perfect and also enjoy the challenge to make it look vivid and organic.
But this time I wanted to get some of that raw spontaneous pencil sketch feeling into the piece - many thanks to my boyfriend Christian and my friend Anjin for encouraging me to do this! :)

This is the sketch I worked with and the dress I interpreted (via style.com):


4 Kommentare:

  1. This dress is a little bit too dark for me but I like the lines and shapes !

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. wass soll ich mehr schreiben wenn ein wort alles sagt: toll!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Black is always fashion! I love this long dress!
    Hugs,
    Tati

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. You keep getting more and more awesome!

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails