Freitag, 27. November 2009

Moschino Cheap & chic Spring ready to wear 2010




Moschino Cheap & chic Spring ready to wear 2010 - what a great collection! I love the 60s and this show was ripe with amazing mod and flower children style. And all the hot pink - so pretty! :heart:
I always wonder how they came up with that name though "cheap & chic" is that some weird sense of fashion humor, because I dont find them especially cheap.

You can find the collection at style.com.



(image via style.com)

Here's my sketch:


4 Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful work! you have a new fan

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi steffi,
    You have a really nice blog! I just linked you on my blog, just drop me a message if you disagree!

    Very nice work, carry on :-)

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails