Montag, 4. Januar 2010

Alexander McQueen Spring 2010 rtw



Wow, this McQueen show was absolutely breathtaking! The whole concept with the cameras! I loved the clothes, at first glance it looks all super-crazy but then you'll see a lot of it is quite wearable. Allthough personally I would love to see more people rocking these amazing shoes - Lady Gaga and Daphne Guinness already looked fantastic in them! I had a hard time picking an outfit because they are all just so amazing! Finally I picked these two:




images via style.com


here's my pencil drawing:

4 Kommentare:

  1. What fabulous poses! I love the way you've rendered the shoes.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That collection is just so overwhelming with details. I really love how you simplified the mirror-ball fabric (DISCO HEAVEN!)and OH those shoes are to die for (and die ON! I am amazed at anyone that can trot around in such constructs).
    Fantastic work, Steffi :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Sara: Thank you so much!

    Mary: Hehe, I listened to the Fame Monster almost the whole time when I was doing this! :D Thank you for the compliment!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. THIS IS SICKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

    I don't even know if I want to attempt this show. After seeing this, I feel like I have to try because yours is sooo beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails