Freitag, 29. Januar 2010

Tavi Gevinson



By now you probably all know fashion blogger Tavi Gevinson. Personally I think she is awesome and I always enjoy reading her blog. She has a unique fashion sense and a great writing style.
I loved her iconic Stephen Jones hat at the Dior Couture show, and thought she looked perfect for the occasion, that and because the little controversy around it, that made it even more iconic, is why I choose it for this portrait.
Oh and also beacuse I am a little ashamed I drew so goddamn ugly when I rushed in to save her honor ;)

here's my sketch for the portrait:

6 Kommentare:

  1. Wow, I actually like that drawing of Tavi. I'm not too fond of the hat she wore, I get the whole couture idea of it. But it's just not for me. Great blog! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. The hissy fit people threw about it is just hilarious! someone's comment was about how it was really immature and showing her age.
    Because, you know, 13-year-olds should act like 30-year-olds.
    Silly geese.

    Love the portrait :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. great illustrations Steffi, you have a lovely style. : )

    just started my own design-ey ramblings myself, let me know what you think!
    take care
    x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Nice work! :)
    Tavi...She's little genius.

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails