Montag, 18. Januar 2010

Balenciaga Pre-Fall 2010


Balenciaga pre-fall 2010 was amazing! I loved the roundish square shaped clothes and the colored tights and the shoes look really cool (to bad you cant really see them the way they photographed the models)!
It all reminded me a bit of certain science fiction comic and manga designs, where I always looked at the clothing and thought, hey, that looks really cool, but there is no way any fabric will actually behave like this in reality - apparently I was wrong.

the outfit I picked - the model totally hated it, judging from her expression:

(image via style.com)

my sketch:

2 Kommentare:

  1. Fantastic, its always a joy to see your stuff!

    Keep it up

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love urban, I Love urban style!!!!
    ***splendid interpretation***

    AntwortenLöschen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails